Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Dallas Brain Changers in the News Managing ADHD without Medications – an Interview with Dr. Stephanie Golder Moving Heaven and Earth – Dr. Stephanie Golder and Mindy Fritz Dallas Brain Changers’ Effective Integrated Treatment of Anxiety Disorders Dallas Brain Changers Launches Website Providing Information on Effectively Treating Anxiety, Migraine, ADD (ADHD), [...]
Stress and Anxiety Stress … It is unavoidable. Life happens, and when it happens with abundance, it can leave us feeling tired, rushed, busy, ill, or frazzled by a million different things! Stress can make life difficult to deal with effectively, but many are able to cope with stress in such a way as to [...]
Wellness: What is Wellness? What is Wellness? Wellness Proposals defines Wellness as the process of actively becoming aware of and learning to make healthy choices that lead toward a longer and more successful existence. At some point in our life, we all find ourselves struggling with stress, sadness, or extreme frustration. This comes with the [...]