Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Asperger’s: What is an Aspie and How Can Neurofeedback Help? A child or adult with Asperger’s is often referred to as an Aspie, even within their own circle. Asperger’s, also called Asperger’s Syndrome or Disorder, is one of five disorders under the umbrella of Pervasive Developmental Disorder, or PDD, and it is on Autism Spectrum, [...]
Childhood Disintegrative Disorder: What is Childhood Disintegrative Disorder (CDD)? What is Childhood Disintegrative Disorder? Childhood Disintegrative Disorder is one of five disorders which fall under the category of Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PPD). Other disorders in this category include Autism, Asperger’s, Rett’s Syndrome, and Pervasive Developmental Disorder-NOS (Not otherwise specified). Childhood Disintegrative Disorder is very rare, [...]
Pervasive Developmental Disorder: What is PDD? What is PPD? Pervasive Developmental Disorder, or PDD, is an umbrella term for a group of conditions (including Autism and Asperger’s) that involve delays in development of a number of basic skills, including communication, use of imagination, and the ability to socialize and interact with others, and repetitive, compulisve [...]