Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Hallucinations: What Are They and What Causes Hallucinations? Hallucinations are a very real and often frightening symptoms of several disorders. Because of the societal stigma attached to hallucinations, a child or adult experiencing them may choose to keep them a secret, rather than seek help. Through neurofeedback and counseling, Dallas Brain Changers seeks to assist struggling [...]
Parkinson’s Disease: Case Study At age 40 w, Alan began dealing with a frozen shoulder and bouts of depression. After a few years, with worsening and increasing symptoms, his mother suggested he see a doctor about possible Parkinson’s Disease. By this time, his symptoms included problems with gait while walking and an even deeper depression, and this led [...]