Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Chronic Pain: Treatment with Neurofeedback There is a difference between acute pain and chronic pain. The acute pain you feel when you stub your toe does not actually originate in your toe. It originates instead in your brain. Damaged nerves send chemical signals to other nerves in your spinal cord. These nerves, in turn, send [...]