Translate to your language
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Bipolar: Is Bipolar Difficult to Treat?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
Articles – By Subject
Blueberries Benefit the Brain! Simply google, “the benefits of blueberries,” and you will find that whether fresh or frozen, blueberries benefit the brain! It is the flavonoids in blueberries that activate an enzyme which increases the flow of blood and oxygen to the brain. These flavonoids are found in other berries, as well, including strawberries [...]
Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Case Study Kathy was a vibrant 47 year old who loved to play tennis and run weekly. One day 20 years earlier while running, she tripped over a broken piece of concrete twisting her body and tearing the ACL in her knee. It took about a year to heal, [...]