Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Children of Addiction: Babies Born Addicted Who are Children of Addiction? Terms such as “crack babies” and “fetal alcohol syndrome” have become part of modern society’s vocabulary. We know what that means: babies born to mothers who used alcohol or drugs while they were pregnant. But what happens to those babies born addicted? If they [...]
Dallas Brain Changers vs. Insurance Providers for Neurofeedback Neurofeedback works! It is a non-invasive form of treatment Without Medication that permanently changes brain waves and greatly reduces or eliminates symptoms of many disorders, including Anxiety, Depression, AD/HD, Migraines, Bipolar Disorder, and many others. So why do many people choose to forgo this incredibly effective [...]
Attachment Disorder: Case Study Charles is a 25 year old male who has been in and out of jail since he was 15 years old. He was adopted by relatives by the age of 5 from his abusive parents. As a child he had seen many psychiatrists’ and had been prescribed a myriad of [...]