Translate to your language
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Bipolar: Is Bipolar Difficult to Treat?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
Articles – By Subject
Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods? There is definitely a link between anxiety and nutrition! Anxiety is certainly not caused by poor nutrition, but new studies indicate that some of the symptoms may be alleviated, at least to an extent, through good nutrition and by avoiding certain [...]
A Subset of Anxiety Disorders, a phobia is an intense fear of a thing or situation that, in reality, is not terribly threatening or dangerous. Common phobias include heights, closed-in spaces, creatures such as snakes and spiders, and needles. Phobias are often traceable to an event in a phobic person’s history, such as being trapped [...]
Deep Breathing: Deep Breathing Helps Anxiety Disorder Do I have an Anxiety Disorder? Breathing is essential to life. It is an exercise we engage in an average of 20,000 times each day. As we inhale, our lungs fill with oxygen which then flows to our cells, bloodstream, muscles, and organs to offer the energy needed [...]
Panic Attacks: Are you Having Panic Attacks? Neurofeedback is effective treatment Without Medication for Panic Attacks and Anxiety! Dallas Brain Changers takes an integrated approach to wellness Without Medication! By utilizing neurofeedback and Christian counseling together, we walk alongside our clients as they embrace increased health and wellness. Read full article here! Call us today [...]