Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
OCD: Case Study
I was a life long sufferer of PTSD, OCD and depression. Grasping for straws, I tripped over neurofeedback. After 10 sessions I knew that I was in the right place at the right time. After 25 sessions, I was completely off all prescription medication. By the time I completed treatment, my PTSD, OCD, and depression symptoms were mostly a thing of the past! I feel better than I have ever felt before. People stop me on the street and ask me what is different. I look younger and appear less anxiety driven. I feel calm, clear and in the “now”. I rarely feel worried and overwhelmed. I have stopped smoking, drinking, raging, chewing my finger nails, and grinding my teeth. I have stopped having sweaty palms and lost 20 pounds. My immune system is rock solid and my sleep is efficient and restful. I have my life back. I am dedicated to serving in the field of neurofeedback with brain training. I have changed my mind and changed my life.
Call us today to begin the path toward increased health and healing! We are waiting for your call!
Talk to a professional today!!! 214-997-4990
CHANGING BRAINS. CHANGING LIVES.
Dr. Stephanie Golder, MA, ThD, Stephen Minister, Hemispheric Life Coach
Mindy Fritz, MS, LCDC, BCN Associate Fellow