Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Neurofeedback for Addiction Videos
Neurofeedback & Addiction
Dr. Clare Albright discusses the incredible benefits and amazingly low relapse rates for neurofeedback therapy in alcoholism and drug addiction.
Neurofeedback for For Addiction and Substance Abuse
Listen to this video by EEG Info on the significant impact of Neurofeedback in helping recovering addicts maintain sobriety!
Call us today to begin the path toward increased health and healing! We are waiting for your call!
Talk to a professional today! 214-997-4990
CHANGING BRAINS. CHANGING LIVES.
Dr. Stephanie Golder, MA, ThD, Stephen Minister, Hemispheric Life Coach
Mindy Fritz, MS, LCDC, BCN Associate Fellow