Translate to your language
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Bipolar: Is Bipolar Difficult to Treat?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
Articles – By Subject
Self-Injury: Why do people hurt themselves? Self-injury is the act of deliberately causing harm to one’s own body. It is an unhealthy way of coping with emotional pain, intense anger or rage, or ongoing frustration. Self-injury is not a suicide attempt. Those who suffer from this disorder don’t want to die; they simply don’t want to [...]