Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Behavioral Disorder: Intermittent Explosive Disorder or IED Intermittent Explosive Disorder or IED is a diagnosis used when other reasons for impulsive rages cannot be determined. This disorder is classified in the DSM-IV as an Impulse-Control Disorder Not Elsewhere Classified. Intermittent Explosive Disorder or IED can be a comorbid condition with Borderline or Antisocial personality disorders, AD/HD, [...]