Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Stroke: Stroke Case Study At age 55, Albert was married with 2 grown children and 1 grandchild. He was fairly active and relatively healthy, except that he had developed hypertension over the last 10 years. He exercised and modified his diet somewhat, but he wasn’t too concerned, as he did not have a family history [...]