Translate to your language
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
- ECT: ECT or Neurofeedback? Which is safer?
Articles – By Subject
Childhood Bipolar Disorder: Neurofeedback Case Study “The Bipolar Child,” by Demitri and Janice Papolos by Siegfried Othmer, Ph.D., Chief Scientist A 12-year-old boy with signs of childhood Bipolar Disorder has been on Concerta, Risperdal, and Zoloft for the last three years. He has trichotillomania (involuntary hair-pulling) since beginning the Concerta. He is very anxious. He [...]