Translate to your language
- Catherine Zeta-Jones and Bipolar: Is Bipolar Difficult to Treat?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 2: Are There Foods I Can Eat to Help My Anxiety?
- Anxiety and Nutrition – Part 1: Can I Help My Anxiety by Avoiding Certain Foods?
- Exciting Progress on the Insurance Front: Is Neurofeedback Covered by Insurance?
- ADHD and Diet: Nutritional Assessment for help with ADHD Symptoms
Articles – By Subject
Health and Healing through Neurofeedback and Counseling Without Medication
Dallas Brain Changers utilizes both neurofeedback and Christian counseling to reduce or eliminate symptoms of many disorders, including anxiety, depression, migraine, ADD (AD/HD), behavioral disorders, learning disability, and many others. Our goal is to help our clients achieve improved physical, emotional, and spiritual health. Neurofeedback is a proven, effective treatment that is non-invasive and does not involve medication.
Peak Performance Training with Neurofeedback for athletes, students and executives.
Over the last several years, media outlets such as ABC News, CBS Evening News, Fox News, and professional psychotherapy journals have publicized the effectiveness of neurofeedback for the treatment of many disorders. Psychologists, MDs, engineers, and other medical sources have also documented the benefits of neurofeedback.
Some of the conditions that are effectively treated with Neurofeedback:
Talk to a professional today! Call us at 214-997-4990
CHANGING BRAINS. CHANGING LIVES.
Dr. Stephanie Golder, MA, ThD, Stephen Minister, Hemispheric Life Coach
Mindy Fritz, MS, LCDC, BCN, Associate Fellow